Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011


I think I got caught up with reading other people's blogs so much that I completely neglected my own. So I am going to catch you up a little bit as to what's been going on in the Phillips' casa!

Early October we meet up with some of our friends and their son (aka Madeline's future hubby) for some fun in the pumpkin patch. DRI is a local place that holds a pumpkin patch each year as a fundraiser throughout the month of October. It is a lot of fun and they have tons of pumpkins. They even give you a cart to pull around, or that allows your daughter to fill it up. I think we made it home with 17 pumpkins!! What can I say she is cute and why not? It was for a good cause! Madeline was disappointed though. All she wanted to do was ride the tractor, but they shut they hay rides down at 5 and we didn't get there until after 6. We were hoping the would break the rules after they saw the alligator tears and her mini meltdown, but it didn't work.


When we were walking out the door Madeline fell and hit her head on one of the drawers on the linen closets. Needless to say I have never seen so much blood from one little spot. We contemplated taking her to the ER, but it eventually quit and she wore her bandaid proudly! It did leave a small scar though.












No comments:

Post a Comment