Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Prayer Request


As everyone is preparing for the holidays a family from my hometown is mourning the loss of their 17 year old sister, daughter and friend. I grew up with this sweet family. There are five children all around the age of my siblings and I.

It is so easy to question why a life is cut short and ask God why this happened, but we will never know. I can't even imagine what this family is going through right now especially during this time of year, but I do have hope that she is in a much better place and that I can join others who will be celebrate her short, but great life. If you remember please take time and pray for the Villarreal family because they will need the comfort of our Lord, especially in the journey ahead.

This makes you really want to squeeze your love ones a little harder, forget the bad times and be thankful for another day with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment