Wednesday, December 22, 2010
As everyone is preparing for the holidays a family from my hometown is mourning the loss of their 17 year old sister, daughter and friend. I grew up with this sweet family. There are five children all around the age of my siblings and I.
It is so easy to question why a life is cut short and ask God why this happened, but we will never know. I can't even imagine what this family is going through right now especially during this time of year, but I do have hope that she is in a much better place and that I can join others who will be celebrate her short, but great life. If you remember please take time and pray for the Villarreal family because they will need the comfort of our Lord, especially in the journey ahead.
This makes you really want to squeeze your love ones a little harder, forget the bad times and be thankful for another day with them!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
- You said goodbye to bottles
- You have decided you like drinking from a straw and have a new interest in sampling whatever we are eating or drinking
- You like to eat hamburgers, peas and carrots, bread, cheerios, bananas, grapes
- Words you know and say: dog, cat, nana(banana), mama, dadda, hi, bye, asia(it sure sounds like asia), duu(duck), ba(baby), cu(cup), bo(book), no
- You still sleep pretty good at night and take two naps most days
- You love going outside and looking outside
- Pretty sure you are going to be left handed
- You give us hugs and kisses and you like to get kisses from your dogs
- When you wake up the first thing you do is stand up and look out into the hallway to see if your cat is looking out the window...you just love animals!!
- You shake your head no when you are told no and when you don't want something
- You are still such a sweet baby, strong willed and such a beautiful little girl!
Monday, December 6, 2010
First things first, get that boy in the kitchen.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
I was so excited when I read Thrifty Decor Chick's blog today because she is GIVING one away!!!!!! You should check out this awesome giveaway.
In case you don't win one there cruise on over to Infarrantly Creative's blog or Mom's Review 4 You because each of them are giving one away!!!
So is Shanty2Chic , We Are That Family and, Tatertots and Jello!!!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Also sending out Christmas cards has allowed me to share new beginnings in my life. In 2007 we sent out our first card as husband and wife with our first fuzzy baby. Last year we sent out our first card with our daughter. I am excited to capture and share the changes in our life on the year's card. Since I like to send cards out early, I started looking through the awesome photo cards on Shutterfly. Some of my favorites are these: