Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas....my favorite time of the year!!!!

Anyone who knows me well knows that my favorite time of the year is Christmas. I love everything about the holiday....cold weather, trees, Christmas lights, stockings, nativities, snowmen, but most importantly I love time with family and the traditions that we have and are starting as a new family. As long as I can remember my mother always sent out Christmas cards and once I headed out on my own I began sending out cards as well. Not only do I love sending them, I love getting them from others. Who doesn't like getting cards in the mail? It beats the not so fun things you get when you are an adult! It gives me away to stay in contact with people that I no longer see on a day to day basis.

Also sending out Christmas cards has allowed me to share new beginnings in my life. In 2007 we sent out our first card as husband and wife with our first fuzzy baby. Last year we sent out our first card with our daughter. I am excited to capture and share the changes in our life on the year's card.
Since I like to send cards out early, I started looking through the awesome photo cards on Shutterfly. Some of my favorites are these:



I have used Shutterfly for prints, Christmas cards and birth announcements in the past and I have always been satisfied with their quality. Also if you are interested in Christmas cards make sure to check out their holiday collection here. Now to the hard part...picking only one!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment