Sunday, November 14, 2010

Finally recovered....

I think we have finally recovered from Madeline's birthday. Unfortunately Mike and her have been sick all week so our house is still decorated from her party, but I really don't mind. I figure we put some much work in her decor we might as well enjoy it a little longer. I am thankful for Abby and Alicia for helping me with her decor. I thought it would be more fun and cuter to make all of her stuff. These girls came over and got their craft on...Abby even brought over her handy dandy Cricut..which made it ALOT easier!!









Madeline enjoyed having everyone over so much she didn't feel like taking a nap....but she did really well. I still have a hard time believing that we have a one year old. It is amazing how fast the year has flown by. Here are a few pics from her party....








No comments:

Post a Comment