Saturday, February 5, 2011

15 Months

Each month I say the same thing....I can't believe how time flies. So what have you been up to lately?


Yes I know I am cute!
  • Working on getting your first set of molars...they are making you very unhappy.
  • No matter what time you go to bed you are up around 8:30.
  • You are talk ALL of the time.
  • New words: no, go, play, out, uh oh, side(outside), duck, bear, cup, thank you, awww
  • You are such a loving little girl and I hope you stay that way. Everything that you come in contact with gets a combination of hug, kiss or pats. Makes my heart melt!
  • You love it when daddy chases you around the house. You run to him and then fall in the floor and giggle and shrill.
  • Flirty flirt indeed...especially to older men in public....I guess you think they are all grandpas! haha
Sorry Mike....Madeline is in control of what we watch.

  • Your appetite has decreased and will not eat most food we fix you, but you will always eat any type of cracker, cookie or sweets (I wonder who you get that from)!
  • Rice is definitely your favorite food.
  • You are walking all over the place and want to walk when we are out in public.
  • You are very determined and strong willed.
  • You have learned how to pet the dogs and cat and you are sweet to them most of the time. They even get hugs and kisses. You like to stick you tongue out for Asia and you like to have her kiss your face! Not one of my favorite things!
  • You love having books read to you. You also like to "read" your books.
  • You like to sit in our laps and we love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big she's gotten!Please make her stop growing!

    ReplyDelete