Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cruisin'

I know it is Wednesday, but I am just know getting around to our weekend recap. We headed to the big city of Pville to celebrate my lil' sister's 20th birthday and to have Mother's Day with my mom. I forget how much I miss the panhandle until I visit. Not only do I get to visit the family not to mention the weather is cooler and there is little humidity.

My parents bought a golf cart to cruise around the lake a few weeks back. Needless to say, Madeline LOVES cruisin' and so does my parents puppy Sadie. Madeline kept saying "car" and one of us would take her for a little ride. The nice thing is my parents live out in country with lots of room to ride around. Every time we would get in the golf cart Sadie would accompany us.



My mom knows about Madeline's love for jewelry and made her very own bracelets. Maybe she will quit wearing mine ha! She has worn them every day since she received them. She also asks for them when I am getting her dressed for the day. Is it to early for her to know the importance of accessorizing? I think not!!


As you can tell Madeline's Gramps is a softy. He took her on many rides. First thing in the morning she headed out with Gramps. Yes our child has on pajamas and bracelets... don't judge!




Gramps even let her "drive."


We had a great time with my family and really enjoyed spending time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment