Thursday, May 12, 2011

Lately....

This kid cracks me up! Maybe it has something to do with me always putting gigantic bows on her head, but I think she might feel a little naked with =out something on her head. Needless to say, she asks to wear a hat or bow every day! I am not going to lie, I am glad she likes to accessorize! :)


Lately she has shown interest in learning A LOT of new words. I can't believe how many new words this kid has picked up. Note to self, watch what you say around these sweet ears!!! Every night when she takes her bath, she lines up all of her bath toys that are animals and names each one. As you can see she has quite the assortment of animals. Not only can she say the names of each animal, she can identify them by herself. Mike and I have also been working with her on her colors and she can say most of them, but we are still working on knowing which color is which.


I love this sweet little face!!!

IMG_3170


IMG_3169

No comments:

Post a Comment