Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Eight Months and New Shoes

It is hard to believe that Madeline is already eight months old. It seems like we just brought her home. She is quite the busy body these days. She has started laughing out loud, sitting up all by herself, rolling around to get what she wants, and my absolute favorite ....she gives hugs, kisses and reaches out her arms when she wants you!!


She continues to be such a happy baby and I am enjoy every minute with her. I am so thankful that we have had the opportunity to have one of us stay at home with her (and I am glad it is me!!)

Mike and I constantly ask ourselves what we did before her... and I guess our life was pretty lame....it doesn't compare to the life we have with her!


Her legs are long enough now that she is getting around pretty good in her walker. Mike and I took her outside to roll around on the drive way.


I think these are the cutest little chubby feet! I am soooo glad she can finally wear these shoes! We bought them for her a few months back at a really cute boutique in Lubbock, but her feet were not quite big enough....


and every girl needs a pair of pink shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment